The page is under reconstruction
Dr. Yousef Rasheed Zreagat
P&D of birth: Jarash, Jordan- 12/8/1964
Contact no. : 0772338234- 0796147714
1- PhD in English Language Curriculums and Methods of Teaching, Amman Arab University, 2013.
2- Master degree in English literature, Nile Valley University, Sudan, 2006.
3- Master degree in Tourism, “World Heritage sites Management” .(Applied for Petra Valencia Polytechnic University, Spain, 2009. ( Ecotourism in RSCN Nature Reserves ).
4- Bachelor degree in English Language, Yarmouk University, Jordan, 1986.
5- Training Diploma in World Heritage sites Management.(Applied for Petra , Valencia Polytechnic University, Spain, 2007.
6- Training Diploma in Forest Administration and Management, US Forest Services Dept. North Arizona University, USA, 2010.
7- Writing Management Plan for Protected Areas, 400 hours, RSCN, 2008.
· (Expert consultant) for the Ministry of Tourism and Archeology. Jordan. 1 year.
· Manager for Dibeen Forest Reserve. United Nations Development Program & RSCN. ( 3 years).
· Tourism Manager for Dibeen Forest Reserve. United Nations Development Program & RSCN. (One year).
· Tour guide and programs manager with international Tour Operators. (USA, UK, Australia, European Union and others).
· National Field Coordinator & Community Outreach Manager for Harvard University tourism project. Middle East, 2 years.
· Manager and owner of Old Testament Research Center.
· Photographer and a member of the Arab Photographers’ Union.
· Local communities’ development expert.
· Product Development expert.
· Head of Jordanian Organization for Heritage Development (JOHD).
· English Language Lecturer (part time), Jarash National University, Jordan, 2 years.
· Tours Management.
· Guidance Techniques.
· Philosophy of management, RSCN.( Royal Society for the conservation of Nature).
· Ecotourism concept and applications, RSCN.
· Training of trainers, (TOT) 3 phases, RSCN.
· E- Learning Programs, KSA.
· Leadership and its philosophy.
· Writing Projects Proposals, RSCN.
· Participatory Rapid Appraisal (PRA), USA& Jordan
Abilities and Skills:
1- Tourism sector training
2- Skilful in writing reports and articles in English language.
3- Ability to develop tourism products.
4- Ability to lead and guide tours.
5- Ability to lead and work in harmony in a team, inspiring it as a leader.
6- Able to work indoors and outdoors under pressure for a long period.
7- Skilful in conducting researches and participatory rapid appraisals.